Monday, October 31, 2005

 

Mississauga Goddam

Yay! Watched 28 Days later for the first time today. The Zombies (they fill the role of Zombies in the film, so don't get all smart alecy in be technical) scared the hell out of little old me, so I had my face in my (new) scarf for the first half at least. My Le Tigre album came today, so I've been singing along to 'New Kicks' a lot - is that Jesse Jackson on there? Not sure. Just played 'guess the song from random typed lyrics over IM' game with Amanda - great fun. Was going to Halloween party as a Conservative, but ended up as a pumpking (an important Pumpkin, with scarf. And legs.) in my lovely orange jumper. Meh "We accept you! One of Us!" (sorry for the dreadful spelling et al in this, but I'm not in the best state to blog - and if you're a visiter, then comment please - I can see you from your far off lands)
|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?